Monday 23 January 2012

Introduction

For my Design Research & Conceptualisation assignment I am going to research two fashion illustrators . The fashion illustrators I have chosen are Cassandra Rhodin and Amelie Hegardt . First of all I will look at the profile and background information of each illustrator . I will then look at the technique and method used by each illustrator through analysing their work . From this I will then break-down each illustrators style, by re-drawing and interpreting their illustrations . This will be done both by hand and using CAD, including Coral Draw and Photoshop . I will then combine each illustrator's style in order to produce my own unique fashion illustration . Finally an evaluation will be carried out, critically analysing my work, showing how I have progressed and developed with fashion illustration throughout my years of studying .

No comments:

Post a Comment