Thursday 26 January 2012

Final Illustration (Combination of both Illustrators)

Finally, I have produced my own unique illustration through combining the style of both illustrators. First of all I produced a template of the illustration without clothes. As you can see I have used the facial features of Cassandra Rhodin's illustrations:


I then re-drew the final illustration with clothes. As you can see I have used the dress style of Amelie Hegardt's illustrations:



I then edited the illustration outline in photoshop, adding a combination of watercolour and shadowing. As you can see I have used the hairstyle and colour of Cassandra Rhodin's illustration:


I then added shadow to the side of the illustration, using Amelie Hegardts style:


Using Photoshop I painted the shadowing and then used the smudge tool to make it look like watercolour:


I then used the style of Cassandra Rhodin by adding some random images from Google. As you can see I have inserted butterflies to the illustration:



Below is my final combined illustration:


                                         
   Below is a copy of the original illustrations:






No comments:

Post a Comment